Getting Started with MySQL in Israel’s New Data Center (in Hebrew)
A new Oracle data center was recently opened in Israel. Now you can take advantage of 5400x performance increase at ½ the price over other cloud providers by leveraging MySQL Database Service and HeatWave on Oracle cloud.
In this webinar, the MySQL team will show how to setup a MySQL Database Service and HeatWave instance in Israel's new data center.
You will learn how to:
- Start using MySQL on Israel's new Oracle data center
- Use MySQL for both OLTP and OLAP
- Avoid ETL and get real-time analytics
- Accelerate MySQL performance by orders of magnitude for analytics and mixed workloads.
- Move your existing MySQL applications to Oracle Cloud
Take this opportunity to join this webinar and ask your questions live to the MySQL team!
- Ronen Baram, MySQL Principal Solution Engineer
Tue, Jan 25: 04:00 Mountain time (America)
Tue, Jan 25: 05:00 Central time (America)
Tue, Jan 25: 06:00 Eastern time (America)
Tue, Jan 25: 08:00 São Paulo time
Tue, Jan 25: 11:00 UTC
Tue, Jan 25: 11:00 Western European time
Tue, Jan 25: 12:00 Central European time
Tue, Jan 25: 13:00 Eastern European time
Tue, Jan 25: 16:30 India, Sri Lanka
Tue, Jan 25: 18:00 Indonesia Western Time
Tue, Jan 25: 19:00 Singapore/Malaysia/Philippines time
Tue, Jan 25: 19:00 China time
Tue, Jan 25: 20:00 日本
Tue, Jan 25: 22:00 NSW, ACT, Victoria, Tasmania (Australia)
The presentation will be approximately 60 minutes long followed by Q&A.