Events & Conferences
MySQL Community team is a Silver sponsor of PHP Detroit this year for the first time. We are really looking forward to be part of this show with a MySQL booth and 2 talks given by David Stokes, the MySQL Community Manager. His talks are as follows:
- MySQL 8 - A New Beginning, scheduled for Friday, July 26 @11:15am
- MySQL Without the SQL - Oh My!, scheduled for Saturday, July 27 @1:15pm
Come to listen & talk to Dave!
MySQL is going to be a Gold sponsor or this OSC show this time in Kyoto, Japan. We are going to have a MySQL booth & talk. Please do not miss to come to OSC Kyoto to visit our booth as well as listen the talk on : "What's new in MySQL 8.0" given by Yoshiaki Yamasaki, the MySQL Senior Sales Consultant Asia Pacific and Japan region. We are looking forward to meeting & talking to you there!
We are again part of this excellent show in NZ! We are very happy to announce that Ronen Baram, the MySQL Principal Sales Consultant will run a MySQL Workshop a day before the conference. The workshop will be about MySQL HA and scaling solutions: InnoDB and NDB Clusters hands on. We would be very happy to see you again coming to the workshop and talk to Ronen about MySQL at ScaleConf NZ!
We are happy to announce that same as last year MySQL is again part of COSCUP this year. We are again going to have a MySQL booth in the expo area as well as "Open Source Database" dedicated track. Since the program is not yet announced here are just some of the MySQL talks which you can expect to find in the COSCUP schedule:
- "What we are exciting about MySQL 8.0" given by Ryusuke Kajiyama, the MySQL Sales Consulting Senior Manager for JAPAC
- "MySQL 8.0: What's new in InnoDB" - given by Bin Su, the InnoDB Principal SW developer
- "Writing a NodeJS Application with Flexible Schema, The Power of MySQL 8.0" given by Ivan Ma, the MySQL Principal Sales Consultant
- "An Open-source SQL Audition Tool for MySQL in the Cloud Era" - YanWei Zhou, the Oracle/MySQL ACE Director
There will be also one sponsored talk where the topic will be decided very soon. Most probably it will be focused on MySQL service on Oracle Cloud. Please watch organizers' website for schedule update at the beginning of July.
This year newly we are going to attend and support this conference. We are going to have a MySQL booth with David Stokes, the MySQL Community Manager to staff. Please do not forget to stop by at our booth to talk to Dave about MySQL. We are looking forward to seeing you there!