Open Source Conference Kyoto
The other Open Source Conference in Japan which MySQL team is going to attend as Gold sponsor is Open Source Conference Kyoto, Japan. Same as in Hokkaido also here you can find our MySQL team together with MyNA (MySQL Nippon Association) representatives at MySQL booth and listen the MySQL dedicated session as follows:
- Sponsored Session on "State of Dolphin - MySQL 8.0 & InnoDB Cluster" by Yoshiaki Yamasaki, the MySQL Sales Consultant for Asia Pacific and Japan
- Community Session - the topic, time and day will be announced soon.
Do not miss the opportunity to talk to our booth staff this time with the cool MySQL branded presents! We are looking forward to meeting you there!
As a tradition also this year you can find MySQL team at the conference for Open Source Coders, Users & Promoters (COSCUP). We are again this year as Gold sponsor and newly this year MySQL got a whole day Open Source Database Track. As part of this track there are 7 MySQL talks where 5 of the speakers are from Oracle. Please find some of the topics below:
- MySQL Server 8.0 by Shinya Sugiyama, the MySQL Master Principal Sales Consultant, Oracle
- New Features in MySQL 5.7 Optimizer by Amit Bhattacharya, the Senior Software Development Manager, Oracle
- A good way to use Redis with MySQL by Yuji Otani, the CTO of SKYDISC, Japan
- MySQL InnoDB Cluster by Frederic Descamps, the MySQL Community Manager, Oracle
- MySQL InnoDB Cluster and MySQL Connector Workshop by Ivan Ma, MySQL Sales Consultant, Oracle & HK MySQL User Group Leader
- Sponsored Commercial talk: Database Trend support Next Generation Web Application by Sanjay Manwani, the MySQL Development Director, Oracle
- ... and more ... for more details check the COSCUP website
Please find us at the MySQL booth in the expo area. We are looking forward to talking to you there!
We are happy to invite you to Northeast PHP where MySQL Community team is having a booth. Please find David Stokes, the MySQL Community Manager at MySQL booth in expo area. Dave also submitted a talk on "JSON, Replication, and database programming” which we hope will be accepted. Please watch the conference agenda for further updates.
We are looking forward to talking to you there!
MySQL Community team is supporting this event as Platinum sponsor.
This year again we are very happy to invite you to the Free Open Source Conference (FrOSCon) which takes place in Sankt Augustin, Germany. You can find our MySQL representative at MySQL booth in the expo area as well as MySQL talk in the program. This year there is going to be a presentation "MySQL 5.7 - InnoDB Cluster [HA built in]" run by Carsten Thalheimer, the Senior MySQL Sales Consultant. Do not miss the opportunity to meet & talk to us there as well as check the program for the MySQL talk.
We are happy to announce that MySQL is again part of SwanseaCon, the technical event for Software Developers, Architects, Project Mangers, Analysts & Consultants in Wales, UK. This time above the MySQL booth there will be also a MySQL talk on "Making MySQL Agile-ish" given by David Stokes, the MySQL Community Manager. Come to the MySQL session and to MySQL booth to talk to our staff.