Events & Conferences
We are happy to announce that MySQL Community team is again part of this show. This year you can find MySQL talk in the schedule as well as find our MySQL experts at the booth in the expo area.
- Talk: "MySQL 8.0 Features for Developers" by David Stokes, the MySQL Community Manager. Timing: Friday, April 3, 2020 - 13:00 to 13:40
MySQL Community team is sponsoring and attending this OS show in Austin this year. You can find our MySQL team at the booth in the expo area & MySQL talk on "MySQL 8.0 New Features" given by David Stokes, the MySQL Community Manager in the schedule. Timing: Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 16:30 to 17:15.
MySQL Community team is a Gold sponsor of LFNW 2020. You can find our team at the MySQL booth in the expo area as well as following three sessions on MySQL:
- "New MySQL 8.0 Features"
- "MySQL Document Store or MySQL without the SQL -- Oh My!"
- "EZ MySQL Replication"
All are given by David Stokes, the MySQL Community Manager.
MySQL is as tradition part of this Texas Linux show. You can find us at MySQL booth in the expo area, please come to talk to us. Multiple talks were submitted to Texas Linux Fest, now we are waiting for their evaluation result. Please watch organizer's website for further updates.
MySQL is, as tradition, part of this Open Source Conference in Japan, this time in Nagoya. Please watch organizer's website for the 45 min MySQL talk which is still under process & also stop by at MySQL booth in the expo area to talk to our experts.
As usual you can find MySQL at the PerconaLive. Again this year you can find multiple MySQL talks/sessions/tutorials in the schedule as well as find our experts at the MySQL booth in the expo area. Since not all session proposals were validated yet, you can find more of MySQL talks in the final schedule. Just now the accepted talks are as follows:
- Half Day tutorial: "MySQL InnoDB Cluster & MySQL Replicaset in a nutshell", by Frederic Descamps, the MySQL Community Manager & Kenny Gryp, the MySQL Principal Product Manager
- Keynote: "State of the Dolphin" by Frederic Descamps, the MySQL Community Manager
- Session: "MySQL Shell" - the best MySQL DBA tool? by Frederic Descamps, the MySQL Community Manager
- Session: "MySQL 8.0 Performance : Scalability & Benchmarks" by Dimitri Kravtchuk, the Oracle Performance Architect
- Session: "NDB Cluster 101" by Bernd Ocklin, the Senior Director, MySQL Cluster Engineering
As a tradition MySQL & Linux teams are part of this show this year again. You can find us at the shared booth in the expo area as well as find the MySQL & Linux talk in the schedule. At this time we are working on the content of the talk, so please watch organizer’s website for further updates.