Whether you are a beginner or an experienced user, a DBA or a developer, you can find a MySQL course that meets your training goal. Training from Oracle University on MySQL can help you with the following:
- Develop and manage your MySQL applications more efficiently
- Keep your mission-critical applications and essential services up and running 24x7
- Reduce your database TCO on Microsoft Windows by up to 90%.
Why Oracle University? Top 3 Reasons
- With Oracle University, you get intensive training from MySQL experts.
- By collaborating with MySQL product development team, we provide up-to-date curriculum.
- 100% Student Satisfaction. Oracle University is committed to providing every student with world-class training and an unbeatable educational experience. We are so confident of your success that we back up all training with our 100% Student Satisfaction Program. No other IT training organization offers a similar guarantee. Complete details and policies »
Flexible Training Formats Tailored to Your Training Preferences
As one of the largest IT training organizations in the world, we provide different training formats based on your training preferences, such as Live Virtual Class, Training On Demand and Custom training.
- A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is online instructor-led training that is delivered in real time via Web conferencing and audio. It has all the content of a traditional classroom course plus interactive enhancements such as live chat, videoconferences, polls, whiteboarding and simulations.
- Training on Demand courses from Oracle University include high quality video of a complete classroom course with hands-on labs accessible at your own pace, providing you with greater flexibility to learn at your own pace.
- Custom Training is designed to meet your unique business needs. We provide a consultative strategy, custom content and optimal delivery methods for your organization.
Our MySQL learning paths include required and suggested courses to help you achieve your training goals and prepare for an industry-recognized Oracle certification.
- Database Administration
- Database Developer
The recently updated, MySQL for Database Administrators course is for DBAs and other database professionals who want to install and configure the MySQL 5.6 Server, set up replication and security, perform database backups and performance tuning and protect MySQL databases.