Disaster Recovery with MySQL InnoDB ClusterSet - What is it and how do I use it?
Thursday, November 25, 2021
Topics: High Availability
MySQL InnoDB ClusterSet brings multi-datacenter capabilities to our solutions and make it very easy to setup a disaster recovery architecture. Think multiple MySQL InnoDB Clusters into one single database architecture, fully managed from MySQL Shell and with full MySQL Router integration to make it easy to access the entire architecture.
In this webinar we will cover:
- The various features of InnoDB Clusterset
- How to setup MySQL InnoDB ClusterSet
- Ways to migrate from an existing MySQL InnoDB Cluster into MySQL InnoDB ClusterSet
- How to deal with various failures
- The various features of router integration which makes connection to the database architecture easy.
- Kenny Gryp, MySQL Senior Principal Product Manager
Simply access the web seminar from the comfort of your own office.