MySQL Summit 2024
Wednesday, May 1, 2024
Oracle Conference Center - Redwood Shores, California
Call for Papers - Become a Speaker
We invite you to submit session proposals around all topics related to MySQL. Learning sessions will be 20-25 minutes followed by Q&A. Sessions should include examples or demonstrate how to use a service, feature, or tool.
If you are interested in presenting at the MySQL Summit, please send us your Title and Abstract by February 29th to email@example.com.
Learn About the Latest MySQL Innovations
MySQL Summit is where MySQL developers, DBAs, experts and users come to learn about the latest MySQL innovations. MySQL Summit will be a one day event, featuring a Keynote and 15+ Learning Sessions. This is a unique opportunity to hear from the MySQL engineering team, community experts, and users who will share their in-depth knowledge developing and deploying business critical applications in the cloud and on-premises.
We will showcase recent enhancements in MySQL and MySQL HeatWave. Topics covered will include:
- Generative AI and vector store with MySQL HeatWave
- Machine Learning with AutoML
- Database automation with MySQL Autopilot
- Lakehouse workloads using data in the object store
- Analytics with MySQL HeatWave
- MySQL HeatWave on AWS
- Performance Tuning Tips and Tricks
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Security, Data Protection, and Compliance with MySQL Enterprise Edition
- Monitoring MySQL HeatWave and MySQL Enterprise Edition
- Developer Productivity using VS Code
Breakfast and lunch will be provided. This will be a fun day, full of learning from MySQL experts, where you can meet with peers and mingle with other dolphins.
Executive Vice President, Software Development, Oracle
Senior Vice President, MySQL HeatWave Development, Oracle
Product Management Senior Vice President, Enterprise and Cloud Manageability, Oracle