Introduction to MySQL Operator for Kubernetes (Arabic)
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
Topics: High Availability
Join this webinar as MySQL experts introduce how to develop and deploy modern micro-services applications with Kubernetes and MySQL.
Learn how to:
- Support for OCI Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE), K3s and MiniKube
- Initial deployment of an InnoDB Cluster with MySQL Routers
- Scale up/down the cluster
- Automatic InnoDB Cluster healing in case of faults and crashes
- Support for rolling upgrades
This webinar is presented in Arabic.
- Abdullah Zarour, Principal Solution Engineer
Simply access the web seminar from the comfort of your own office.