Getting Started with MySQL in Stockholm’s New Data Center
Thursday, February 10, 2022
A new Oracle data center was recently opened in Stockholm. Now you can take advantage of 5400x performance increase at ½ the price over other cloud providers by leveraging MySQL Database Service and HeatWave on Oracle cloud.
In this webinar, the MySQL team will show how to setup a MySQL Database Service and HeatWave instance in Stockholm's new data center.
You will learn how to:
- Start using MySQL on Stockholm's new Oracle data center.
- Use MySQL for both OLTP and OLAP.
- Avoid ETL and get real-time analytics.
- Accelerate MySQL performance by orders of magnitude for analytics and mixed workloads.
- Move your existing MySQL applications to Oracle Cloud.
Take this opportunity to join this webinar and ask your questions live to the MySQL team!
- Ted Wennmark, MySQL Principal Solution Engineer
Simply access the web seminar from the comfort of your own office.