MySQL HeatWave: Faster than Amazon Aurora and Snowflake
MySQL HeatWave is faster and less expensive, as demonstrated by multiple standard industry benchmarks, including TPC-H, TPC-DS, and CH-benCHmark.
Analytics: Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Azure Synapse, and Amazon Aurora are slower and more expensive
- Snowflake: 6.8X slower; 5X more expensive
- Amazon Redshift with AQUA: 6.8X slower; 2X more expensive
- Google BigQuery: 9X slower; 4X more expensive
- Azure Synapse: 3X slower; 5X more expensive
- Amazon Aurora: 1400X slower; 2X more expensive
All the benchmarks are open source and available on GitHub.