MySQL Database Service is a fully managed database service that enables organizations to deploy cloud-native applications using the world's most popular open source database. It is 100% developed, managed and supported by the MySQL Team.
MySQL Database Service delivers:
- Fully Managed Database Service - Improve productivity by automating time consuming tasks with a fully managed database service.
- Instant Provisioning - Connect to a production ready, pre-configured MySQL database and deliver applications faster.
- Latest MySQL Features - Quickly get the latest features from the MySQL Team to deliver modern, cloud-native database applications.
- Data Protection - Protect your organization's most valuable asset with advanced security.
- Regulatory Compliance - Meet industry and regulatory compliance requirements including GDPR, PCI and HIPPA.
- Latest Security Updates - Rapidly get the latest MySQL security fixes from the MySQL Team to limit your exposure to security vulnerabilities.
- 100% Developed and Managed by the MySQL Team - Fastest availability of updates, new features & security fixes with a tight feedback loop to the MySQL Engineering Team.
- 100% Supported by the MySQL Team - Get 24x7 Support backed by the MySQL Engineering Team.
- 100% Compatibility with On-Premises MySQL Deployments - MySQL Database Service is 100% compatible with on-premises MySQL fora seamless transition to public or hybrid cloud.
- 100% Built on MySQL Enterprise Edition - MySQL Database Service is the only public cloud service built on MySQL Enterprise Edition for the highest reliability and security.
- Integration with Oracle Technologies - Leverage your exiting Oracle investments and easily integrate MySQL Database Service with Oracle technologies.
- Built on Oracle Gen 2 Cloud Infrastructure with Improved Security - Oracle Cloud Infrastructure addresses key gaps found in first generation cloud platforms for enterprise workloads.