This hands-on-lab will guide you through the following steps:
- Create and configure the MySQL Database Service with HeatWave
- Run OLAP workloads on MySQL Database Service with HeatWave
Plus, see how to connect MySQL Database Service with Oracle Analytics Cloud in order to visualize your data graphically.
This workshop walks you through the steps to use MySQL Database Service, Data Integration and Data Science to extract data from a CSV dataset, apply some transformations, load the data into MySQL Database Service with HeatWave and run a data science Jupyter Notebook. Key objectives:
- Learn how to consolidate data from different sources into MySQL Database Service
- See how to build your own data pipeline
- Discover how to use MySQL Database Service with HeatWave for your Data Science project by connecting it with Jupyter Notebook
This session will go through all the required steps to successfully replicate an existing MySQL database (on-premises or in the cloud) to the MySQL Database Service on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
After this session participants will know how to:
- Create Network and Compartment
- Create MySQL Database Service
- Create VM with MySQL On-Prem
- Create VM with MySQL Router
- Configure Replication
- Generate Terraform code of the current infrastructure