The MySQL database is a fully integrated transaction-safe, ACID compliant database making it suitable for a wide range of corporate applications including business-critical transaction systems, eCommerce applications, high-volume web sites, data warehousing, reporting and analytics. MySQL is a low cost alternative to Microsoft SQL Server and Sybase ASE and can help organization save up to 90% in database license and maintenance costs.
- MySQL Workbench Migration Wizard - Migrating from Microsoft Access to MySQL
- Guide to the MySQL Workbench Migration Wizard: From Microsoft SQL Server to MySQL
- A Guide for ISVS and OEMs: Migrating From Microsoft Access To MySQL Embedded Server
- A Visual Guide to Microsoft Access Front-Ends with MySQL
- A Visual Guide to Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services and MySQL
- A Guide for Migrating From Microsoft Access to MySQL
- MySQL Workbench: Database Design. Development. Administration. Migration.
- Guide to Migrating from Microsoft SQL Server to MySQL
- NetMotion Wireless Migrates Product from Microsoft SQL Server to MySQL
- Pixartprinting Improves Customer Satisfaction and Gains Competitive Advantage with a Database Solution
- MySQL Cluster Scores with Pyro and Cell C at the FIFA World Cup
- Ticketmaster.com Migrated from Microsoft SQL Server to MySQL and Improved Scalability by 400%.
- thePlatform Migrates Media Publishing System to MySQL and Achieves 23x Performance Gain with the MySQL Query Analyzer
- Shinsei Bank Relies on MySQL and SugarCRM to Radically Accelerate Enterprise Application Deployment
- Migrating to MySQL (2015-08-26)
MySQL Workbench: Database Migration Wizard
MySQL Workbench now provides a complete, easy to use solution for migrating Microsoft SQL Server tables, objects and data to MySQL. Developers and DBAs can quickly convert existing applications to run on MySQL both on Windows and other platforms.