MySQL HeatWave – Replication: A Technical ‘Run Through’ in the Cloud
MySQL Replication is probably the most widely used feature of MySQL and one of the foundations of MySQL's success over the past 25+ years.
Replication is available as a fully managed service in Oracle Cloud MySQL HeatWave in a number of ways:
- Inbound & outbound replication channels to replicate MySQL instances across geographies as well as from/to local MySQL instances
- Offload analytical and machine learning workloads from any MySQL instance to MySQL HeatWave (for In-Memory Query Acceleration)
- High availability based on MySQL group replication (RTO=0!)
- (New) MySQL read replication to deploy and maintain up to 18 read replicas for scaling out/in read-intensive workloads
Attend this session to learn how the replication features in MySQL HeatWave enable you to build and scale next-generation services.
- Carsten Thalheimer, MySQL Master Principal Solution Engineer
- Mario Beck, Director, MySQL Solution Engineering, EMEA