MySQL HeatWave for Beginners
MySQL is the world's most popular open-source database. It powers the most-trafficked websites in the world such as Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube. It's also one of the easiest databases to use and it's perfect for beginners.
In this session, you'll learn:
- Which tools are essential for getting started.
- Basic steps to install and configure MySQL in Oracle Cloud.
- How to load a sample database and execute basic queries.
- To migrate data to the cloud using MySQL Shell.
Finally, we’ll demonstrate how you can improve query performance with MySQL HeatWave.
- Bill Papp, MySQL Principal Solution Engineer