MySQL HeatWave for Beginners
MySQL is the world's most popular open-source database. It's also one of the easiest databases to use and it's perfect for beginners.
MySQL HeatWave provides a single database service for transaction processing, analytics, machine learning, and data lake applications. It eliminates the complexity of ETL operations and existing MySQL applications run without any changes. MySQL HeatWave provides the best price-performance among competing offerings and is offered on multiple clouds.
In this session, you'll learn:
- Which tools are essential for getting started.
- Basic steps to install and configure MySQL in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- How to load a sample database and execute basic queries.
- To migrate data to the cloud using MySQL Shell.
Finally, we’ll demonstrate how you can improve query performance with MySQL HeatWave.
- Stuart Davey, MySQL Principal Solution Engineer