MySQL HeatWave: Faster than Amazon Aurora and Snowflake
MySQL HeatWave is faster and less expensive, as demonstrated by multiple standard industry benchmarks, including TPC-H, TPC-DS, and CH-benCHmark.
MySQL HeatWave vs. Amazon Aurora: 4TB
MySQL HeatWave vs. Snowflake: 10TB
Analytics: Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Azure Synapse, and Amazon Aurora are slower and more expensive
- Snowflake: 3.3X slower; 8X more expensive
- Amazon Redshift with AQUA: 4.2X slower; 5X more expensive
- Google BigQuery: 5.6X slower; 5X more expensive
- Azure Synapse: 3X slower; 5X more expensive
- Amazon Aurora: 1400X slower; 2X more expensive
All the benchmarks are open source and available on GitHub.