MySQL HeatWave: Performance Health Check
Do you want to improve the performance of slow queries?
HeatWave is a new, in-memory query accelerator for MySQL Database Service, available in Oracle Cloud. HeatWave can accelerate performance on large multi-TB datasets, and scale across 1,000s cores. Benchmark results show that HeatWave accelerates MySQL queries by 400X and is 1/3 the cost of Amazon Aurora and Redshift.
As part of the Performance Health Check, a MySQL Technician will work closely with your team to run your queries using MySQL HeatWave and share the performance improvements.
MySQL HeatWave Performance Health Check
The following activities may be included in a Health Check:
- Architecture: Review and recommend database architecture and design optimizations
- Performance: Identify top 10 slow queries that are candidates for acceleration
- Roadmap: Discuss MySQL Roadmap
- MySQL Application Developers
- MySQL DBAs
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
- A MySQL Account Manager will contact you and discuss your requirements
- Virtually by webcast
- Data and queries will be loaded into MySQL HeatWave in Oracle Cloud with advice and guidance from a MySQL Technician
- None! There is no cost to you.
Limited availability so Act Now to secure your preferred date and time!