MySQL HeatWave is Now Available on Amazon AWS
giovedì, 10 novembre 2022
Argomenti: Cloud, Prestazioni e scalabilità, Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, Amazon Redshift
MySQL HeatWave is available on AWS. As an AWS user, you can now run transaction processing, analytics, and machine learning natively in one database service. No more time-consuming ETL duplication between Aurora and Redshift for analytics or paying for two services—one database is better than two!
MySQL HeatWave delivers unmatched performance and price performance in publicly available benchmarks:
- 7X better price performance than Amazon Redshift
- 10X better than Snowflake
- 25X faster than Redshift ML at 1% of the cost
- 10X higher throughput than Aurora
This session will introduce new capabilities and demos:
- Native AWS experience
- Machine learning-based automation
- Advanced security features
Learn how customers who have moved from AWS are using MySQL HeatWave to achieve superior performance and cut costs for marketing analytics, gaming analytics, and fraud detection.
Join us to get the details and see how you can benefit from MySQL HeatWave on AWS.
- Nipun Agarwal, Senior VP, MySQL HeatWave Development
- Mandy Pang, MySQL HeatWave Senior Principal Product Manager
Semplicemente accedendo al seminario web dal vostro ufficio.