MySQL in the Cloud
Startups and large organizations alike are rapidly adopting cloud computing for both new and existing workloads, benefiting from reduced capital expenses and improved business agility.
As a matter of fact, global SaaS software revenues are forecasted to reach $106B in 2016, increasing 21% over projected 2015 spending levels. And a Goldman Sachs study projects that spending on cloud computing infrastructure and platforms will grow at a 30% CAGR from 2013 through 2018.i
The world's leading database for Web-based applications, MySQL has become the most popular open source database in the Cloud.
Have you already deployed or are you considering deploying MySQL-based applications in the cloud? Access the following resources to discover how to make the most of MySQL in the Cloud. You'll learn:
- Why MySQL has become the leading database in the cloud, and how it addresses the critical attributes of cloud-based deployments
- How you can benefit from Database as a Service with OpenStack and MySQL
- How ISVs rely on MySQL to power their SaaS offerings
Find out how you can rapidly & easily develop, deploy and manage new MySQL applications in the cloud with the highest levels of MySQL scalability, security and uptime!
- White Paper: Guide to Cloud Deployments and Database as a Service with OpenStack and MySQL
- White Paper: MySQL. An Ideal Choice for the Cloud
- White Paper: A Guide to MySQL for SaaS
- Webcast: Latest Developments in Provisioning, Sharding & High Availability with MySQL Fabric
- Demo: MySQL Enterprise Edition